The proverbial you-know-what

The proverbial you-know-what

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Revelations

This past year was my so-called fall from grace. It's time to get back to where I was before. Having another twitter personality, taking pictures of my nude body, and wondering why I didn't get the respect and love I wanted was a stupid move. My friend yesterday said chalk it up to a learning experience. And I learned much. I learned how NOT to live. I have since deleted it, and all the pictures. I'll have to live with the consequences of my actions. An ex friend of mine told me that the pictures may come back to haunt me at some point, but I'm moving forward.
  And it hasn't been easy. Divorced this year, having no job prospects except what a temp agency has given me, and getting contributions from men who thought of me as nothing but a whore. One I was gonna meet up with this year. I decided not to, he asked me when he was going to get to use and abuse my body. Sick.
  What ever happened to the aspiring writer and poet? I'm getting my life back in order. However much work is going to have to be done on myself, and writing about my crazy life is a part of it. Many of my poems will be posted on this blog.
  So here I am in Podunk USA. My car was towed away couple of days ago because I didn't have the money to pay on a title loan. It was sitting dead in the driveway anyway. I'm forced to drive my mother's car  and have to share it now.  Is there a light at the end of this tunnel? Or is it another freight train? Will I get the work I need? Or will will I rot here another year? One thing is certain. I refuse to go back to being what I was this past year.

No comments:

Post a Comment